Welcome to “The Climate Buster’s” Hall of Shame.
Here we list the people and organizations that actively promote the myth of anthropogenic global warming or AGW. We refer to AGW as a myth, since in our view, the data available does not support manmade CO2 as a cause of global warming.
A study of our reports and data will help you to understand the real causes of the climatic changes of our planet.
- Al Gore
- James Hansen – Goddard Space Flight Center
- Michael Mann – Climate Director / Penn State University of PA
- Andy Dessler – Head of Atmospheric Science / Texas A & M University
- Bill Nye – The Science Guy
- Richard A. Muller – Professor of Physics / University of CA
- Jeff Masters – Founder of The Weather Underground Inc. in 1995
- Kathyrin Hayhoe – Atmospheric Scientist / Texas Tech University
- Kevin Trenberth – U.S.A. National Climate for Atmospheric Research
- Yale University
- The Weather Channel
- Clouseaus Professors- Western Washington University
- Justin Gillis – N.Y. Times
- Andy Revkin – N.Y. Times
- Suzanne Goldberg – U.S. Environment Coorespondent / The Guardian Newspaper
- San Jose State University Meteorology Dept.
- Gavin Schmidt – Scientist / NASA
- Jim Messina – Obama Campaign
- David Appell – Author in Climatology
- Dr. William Happer – Physicist / Princeton University
- Jennifer Francis – Rutgers University
- Heidi Culen – Director of The Weather Channel
- Stu Ostro – The Weather Channel
- Bill Gates – Microsoft
- Barry Bickmore – Geological Science / Bringham Young University
- Richard R. Bloomberg – Mayor / New York City
- John Kerry – Secretary of State